Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Crankin' it Out

Starting Monday February 7, 2011, I will keep track of my training until May 21, 2011, when I compete in the St. George Marathon. 


7 Feb. 2011  --  1 hour biking, 13.5 miles
8 Feb. 2011  --  1 hour biking, 17.5 miles 
8 Feb. 2011  --  50 push-ups, 75 crunches


Both of these sessions were done inside on my Kinetic bike trainer while studying.  As you can see in this picture.  So focused!



Note the music stand holding my papers.  It was a brilliant idea that I thought of about 20 minutes before my workout.  Sometimes the papers move around too much when they're on my handle bars and it makes it harder to read.  I would recommend the music stand strat to anyone. 


Check out the white legs!  It's time for summer to come.


That's a live-action shot too!

2 comments:

  1. Any idea on finding the best way to track results on the blog? I'm thinking it would be nice to have a bar graph w/ time (or distance) totals for running/biking/swimming.

    But I can't find anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer--

    Dude, really? The pine knotted walls of your lair are classic. That's all the bike riding entertainment you should need. Forget the homework. Someday you'll look back and long for the simple days of the apartment with the pine walls. Plus, the fact that you thought about the music stand for 20 minutes goes to show how the pine walls are enhancing creativity and intelligence. I'd buy the place it if it were for sale.

    ReplyDelete