Sunday, February 13, 2011

Well Rounded

With only a few months to become an amateur triathlete, I have been taking every opportunity in my busy schedule to squeeze in whatever I can to supplement my workouts.  A few weekends ago, I had the privilege of going snowshoeing with a few friends.  It was our 3rd annual trip and was as fun as ever! Here's the faithful crew:


Yes, I did steal this pic from Isaac & Megan's blog.  So thanks Megan!

The top of the ridge that we hiked to was absolutely gorgeous! It ended up being a perfect day too.  The trail we did was up Big Cottonwood Canyon.  I think we spent about 4 blissful hours on the mountain.  



I've been trying to take the stairs wherever possible.  This is the Eagle Gate Parking structure that I park in for work.  I usually park on the 9th floor.  So I get a good nine story climb at the end of each day. It's nice.



Isn't it Beautiful?!


And to wrap up this week, I played racquetball on Saturday with Matt.  It's been too long since the last time I played.  Unfortunately I was having so much fun that I forgot to take a picture.  To compensate, I found this little gem on the internet.



This is me.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment