Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Feeling Fizzled

Last week did not turn out as I had planned.  To start, I only got a few days of exercise in and not one of them was a swim.  The swimming is what I NEED to be working on.

On Saturday last week I had planned to do a group ride with a few of my friends, including my two fellow triathletes in training.  However, thanks to horrible weather we weren't able to go.  I was thoroughly disappointed.

This week is not looking so hot for me either.  I started feeling sick on Sunday and I'm still feeling it a little.  I tried to do some biking yesterday but my throat starting hurting too bad with my heavy breathing so I stopped.  I'm really hoping I get better quickly because I can't afford to  continue to take days off.





No comments:

Post a Comment