Second Day of my 12 week training was intense. It had to be; I missed day one because of
an accidental nap that occurred.
I was home today at 3 o'clock so I decided to go for a run outside. It was absolutely perfect
weather outside. Not cold but not hot. With a nice cool breeze and the sun shining, it was a
great day to be outside.
After finishing a little over 3 miles outside on foot, I felt so good that I did another 20 miles
inside on wheels while I read a super long article (which I'm still not done with). This helped me
read without falling asleep. So for all of you that are wondering, the moral of this story is that
you get more accomplished when you do it all at once.
[Okay maybe not with most things in life. But it worked in this case.]
Along with working out I also added a few things to this blog today:
1. Article under the "Nutrition" tab
2. Created a new page for my favorite bike routes
3. Route mapper at the bottom of the main page
4. Route Search at the bottom of the main page
5. I cleaned up a few things to make them neater
One more thing
my nutrition so that I eat properly and this is a good site that lets you do just that. After
which is where I kind of keep track of my workouts and map out routes. Now I'll probably
end up using both and hopefully I'll be able to post a link on here so that you all can see how
I'm doing.
| MyNetDiary.com |
Sorry for the lack of actual pics on this blog, I had nothing I could really photograph.
Right on. Posting = accountability (for me at least). When you wrote that you did three miles running, felt good, and did "another 20 miles" I immediately thought that you ran 23 miles... I wouldn't doubt it. But then I saw the rest of the sentence and it all made sense.
ReplyDelete